Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cupcake Birthday by Jenn Cochran


Hello to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon fans and followers.  It’s Jenn here from Jax BeanStalks.  Do you ever feel like you are scrambling to get a birthday card ready?  I always feel like I don’t have any on hand when I need them.  It is so frustrating.  So, what I have done is come up with a card layout that you can customize for male or female…and for the kiddos.  It is super simple and takes just about 5-8 minutes to throw together.


If you can come up with a good layout (or you can use my LO), then the possibilities are endless.  I have taken this die cut cupcake and made it into several different colors to match different papers.  With the die cut in 3 pieces this is really the most time consuming part of the card.  With the cupcakes premade, I can simply add ribbon and a sentiment to the square die cut.  Voila, the card is done and ready to give.


I have used the Faux Canvas ribbon in Fuchsia.  I tied a simple triple looped bow and made sure to wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card to add an extra pop of color to this fun and festive card.




Hope you find this card easy and a motivation to stock your birthday card stash!  Thanks so much for visiting.  


2 comments :

  1. Such a Beautiful card!! Fun colors and I adore the BOW!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is fabulous. I love how bright the color is. The cupcake is yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say