Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vintage Shabby Chic Easter Card


Hello Friends!!
Heather here and I hope you are having a fabby day!!
Today I am out with our Boy Scout Troop Camping (the whole weekend actually).
So I am sure I am having a fabby day...lol.

Today I would like to share with you a card that I put together using some of my Easter Digital images and fabulous goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon!!


 I used my Bow it all Tool to create my Pink Salmon Seam Binding Bow at the top of my Card.  Tombow Foam Tabs were used to elevate my Large Easter Egg Images and Blue Tag image....which you can find in my Etsy here.  Pink Buttons were tied with Cotton Candy Baker's Twine. I used some lovely little spring colored Mulberry Roses in,Baby Blue Mulberry Roses  Lilac Roses and a Large Pink Wild Rose.  I love the blue leaves :0) (apparently they are out in the store at the moment so just search leaves...and you can see other colors). I just love LEAVES :0)  I also used some bits of Crochet Lace Light Orchid satin and Pink twine.

Here is a look at the card without the fabulous RRR goodies, well I did put the Edna lace on...but you get the idea.


 Here is is again, with the hidden tag exposed.  You can see how just adding some fabby ribbons and trims can really make your card!  You can find my Easter tags here.


Close up of the bottom goodies.

 The tag alone.

Thank you so much for visiting us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say