Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thank You Card


Welcome to today's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Post.  It's Karen here today to share a sweet Thank You card I created using LOTS of fabulous ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started this card with an ivory base, and attached some pretty patterned papers.  Next, I added a length of 1.5" Natural Jute Ribbon, some Moss Green Seam Binding, some Ivory Pom Pom Trim, and the lovely Burlap With Green Center Stitch Natural Ribbon.


I even took a close-up photo of the gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbons to clearly show you just how beautiful they are and how well they work together and accent one another.  I used a few embellishments to accent them all.  At the top, I added some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's mulberry flowers in Ivory/Pale Pink Wild Orchid Open Roses as well as some green to accent the colors on my card.  Really Reasonable Ribbon obviously sells LOTS of great ribbons and trims, but their mulberry flowers and other embellishments are also AMAZING!  You will want to check out ALL their wonderful products available in the store.  You really won't want to miss a single thing!


We hope you will pick out some new ribbons and supplies, and then come play along in our current challenge.  Thanks so much for visiting today; we really do appreciate it.  As always, you're welcome to stop by my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello.
Happy crafting!
Karen

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say