Saturday, February 25, 2012

Storage Idea

I am so thrilled to be able to share my latest storage idea using Really Reasonable Ribbon products.
This is a very plain plastic type wood box I got from a friend that was tossing it out. Well you know I couldn't let that happen.
 The front view decorated-I still think I will spray paint the basket insert white.This trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon Noelle White Crochet Lace is one of my favorite and worked so well for my box.

Some of the embellishments I used on the ends.
 This is the top side-I used some of my favorite paper from LAST MONTHS PROJECT Lost & Found
Here is one side view
This is the other side view
So now my biggest decision is what I will put inside-I am thinking ribbon rolls!

post signature

5 comments :

  1. beautiful, thank you for the great idea...I have a old 5x7 cabinet I am going to re-do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun storage makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I hope I can get a great find like that! Beautiful job you did on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just amazing--love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say