Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Layout with ribbon...

There is probably one thing that I tend to enjoy
almost as much as spending time with my kids...
and that is scrapping those moments that we spend together.
When I scrapbook, I know that I am creating a layout that showcases 
a particular event or moment in time that will live in my family's hearts forever. 
It is very important to me that I capture the special moments to document,
and equally important to me that they be showcased using the right products.

One thing that I reach for time and time agin when I am scrapbooking is RIBBON.
I will find the right ribbon, trim, lace or twine to accent my project 
before I ever even start. 
It is the perfect accent to everything and is so easy to use!

When I saw this sketch by Melinda Spinks, 
there was no exception to my rule.
I reached immediately for ribbon.
Isn't it amazing!!!!
Here is the layout that I created using some My Little shoebox goodies topped of with some RRR ribbons!  Don't you just love those colors!!!!

Now...I have noticed myself using a lot of pastel-y kind of colors lately.
Crazy, I know...because I usually don't...but I am finding that I really like them!
The coral and the pale yellow paired with the powder blue really makes my heart sing a happy song!
And this photo make my heart dance!
I love what I captured on film in this shot.
(an up-close of the bow)
Joe truly adores his little girl every bit as much as she adores her Daddy.
It is evident in this one moment in time that was captured forever.

(an upclose of the banner)
Thank you all for stopping by to visit me today!!!!

Have a Magnificent week!

6 comments :

  1. This is really sweet Misty! Such a cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the colors you used and all the little details that make a layout special

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page and adorable pic! So glad you capture that "special" moment! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO. I love the color choices : )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say