Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Something Delightful


Happy Wednesday! It's Emily here with a delightful little project that I recently made for my daughter.

I made this little drawer set with a plain wooden drawer set that I found on clearance at the craft store. My daughter decided that she wanted to, so I put her name on the banner along the bottom.

I tried to make it as girly as possible since my 4 year old is a girly girl, so any pink laces and trims worked perfectly for this project!


On this project I used the Pearl Pearls and the Satin Pleated Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

♥ Emily



4 comments :

  1. what a beautifully done box Emily, it's amazing, I bet your daughter loved it!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning comes to mind absolutely beautiful!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable as can be, bet your daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to show her you love her! I know she will love this for a long time!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say