Sunday, February 5, 2012

You Are A Cutie

Hello,
Dawn here today.
Teddy Bears are one of my weaknesses- I collect them in every form. Making a Valentine card with rich and beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This wonderful Red ribbon is from the January Ribbon club assortment.

 

Today I want to share an adorable Popcorn Bear image I used from Crafters's Companion- Just Because


 I even used that yummy ribbon on the inside to join to pieces of designer paper.
I am pretty sure I will be using this for someone at Valentines Day.

.Have you signed up to get Ribbon of the Month assortments?
You will love all the assortments each month.



post signature

2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty!!!! I love the ribbon.....love it...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love your popcorn bear image! So super fun and love the pretty ribbon too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say