Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sew Simple Fabric Pouch

Hello Really Reasonable Ribbon fans!  Jan here today to share a simple little fabric pouch.  I've used a white flour sack towel and Aqua Baker's Twine.  Our local Dollar Store is always well stocked with towels and they work perfectly for small projects.  Using scrap pieces of the towel, I diecut flowers and added a vintage earring to the center.  To finish it up, I added a bit of fiber fill and some sweet treats.  Using a large needle, I made a loose gathering stitch at the top and then tied it shut with a bow.  I've used Aqua Baker's Twine.   Before filling the bag, I stamped a vintage sewing machine and sentiment.  

5 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness this is so cute-never thought of using towels...just love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea loving it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool.....and I love it...thank you so much for sharing this with us....I will be making some of these....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project and sew easy 2 do

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say