Tuesday, February 7, 2012

♥LOVE♥


Hello everyone ♥,Cheryl♥ here today with a card I made using ♥Really Reasonable Ribbons♥ beautiful♥ Satin♥ and♥ Polka dots ribbons♥. LOVE these as they are my FAV's but all Really Reasonable Ribbon is my Favorite as that is all I use :)

Last time I did my post I had updated about me going in for another surgery. Well I had my surgery about 12 days ago, and it went super well!!! I'm soo happy and hoping that I can walk soon. It's been well over 4 months since I've last walked. The doctor took out the hardware on the one side and then cut out part of the wound and closed them up together.  The pain is a lot less and I was able to leave my house for awhile on Saturday :)

Ok, so on to my card for today :)
I used for the border the double ruffled edge 1.5" white Satin ribbon, I think this ribbon is perfect for borders on cards,scrapbook pages, and photo albums. Then I used the pink Satin with grosgrain edge ribbon on top of that. I used the 1/2 " scor tape to hold it down on the white ribbon. For my double bow, I used the same pink satin ribbon  to make the larger bow, and then the white organza with polka dot for the smaller bow on top. I then added a fabric covered brad on top.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:

others:
Cottage Cutz/Sweetheart flower die cut
Cottage Cutz/Love tags
cottage cutz /plumaria leaves
Websters pages design paper
Sewing
Websters pages flower centers

I hope you all have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by and looking!!!
Hugs to all,



6 comments :

  1. Oh Cheryl this is adorable-love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours,love the theme and the ribbon has a very sweet pink colour.
    So good!
    Be loved and e happy,
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I really like the placement of the flowers along the top.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say