Sunday, February 19, 2012

Silky Crush Ribbon Butterfly & Video Tutorial




Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share a tutorial on how to make Ribbon Butterflies using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Silky Crush. These are super FUN to make and pretty easy too!!

These are the perfect size for cards, layouts, mini photo albums, and so on. For these butterflies I used Pink Silky Crush :) I also used some flowers on the one, and gems on the other. I used hot glue to put them together. My video below shows how easy :)

On my top butterfly I used a piece of feather for behind the pink gems.


Ok I have to LOL on the end of my video I couldnt remember what ribbon I had used.....hahahahaa Silly me!!!! :) Sorry!! of course i did end up remembering but omgosh i dont like when i have those kinda moments, the not remembering kind.....hehehehehe
 Silky Crush is what i used, and Bonnie Carries different colors in this, also you could use  the Wrinkled Ribbon

Hope you enjoy today's post, and have a lovely day to all!
Hugs,







8 comments :

  1. hiya sweetie
    what a super gorgeous butterfly's sweetie
    thank you hunni for the great tutorial sweetie
    have a great sunday to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty!! Loved the video and enjoyed a good giggle with you at the end! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific project Cheryl, and so easy! Thanks or showing us how to do it on your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. I love butterflies. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I loved your video on how to make these, I will definately be getting some crushed ribbon so I can make some for my cards

    Thanks so much.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie Dunham2/19/12, 7:21 PM

    Awesome! They are so beautiful....and I also have those "moments" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, My, these R Adorable and would be so cute to secure on hair clips to put in alittle girls hair as well as using on cards or small gift box / package.
    Great video tutorial. Thank U
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say