Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello


Hi everyone!  I hope you guys all had a fabulous weekend.  I have pretty card to show you today that I made using two different ribbons.
 
I created the base of my flower by cutting a 1-1/2" circle on my Cricut.  I then made ribbon tabs from satin ribbon with scallop edges and hot glued them to the circle.  I added two layers of paper flowers from Michael's and a brown felt brad.  I created the stem by adhering a piece of moss green twill and then tying a second piece around the stem to create leaves.
This pretty paper is from My Mind's Eye.

I hope you like my flower card....thanks for stopping by!
Corri
 

4 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous so colourful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I love the ribbon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable-like how you made the flower base and stem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Card!! Love it, Corri!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say