Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love Birds


Hello everyone! It's Emily here again with a fun little project to share with you today!

Have you seen those cute little bird houses at the craft stores lately for $1 and wanted to decorate them? I know I have picked up several and finally I got around to doing something fun with one of them using some Really Reasonable Ribbon!

How cute is that, right? I loved the little heart and the fence on this one.

I had an idea to alternate ruffle ribbon and paper on the roof to make it look like shingles, I think it worked out pretty nicely!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this little project!

♥ Emily

RRR Products Used: 3/8" Ivory Sheer Lace, Pink Satin Double Ruffle Ribbon, Pearls


4 comments :

  1. We did one of these for our family craft night at the end of January. It was so much fun. I really love what you did with the ribbon on the roof!!! Yours turned out SO CUTE!!! Here is a link to ours.

    http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/01/1-birdhouse-from-joanns-turned-out-cute.html

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I am always saving and displaying bird houses- this would be the mansion of bird houses...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, this is the most beautiful bird house I've ever seen! Isn't it amazing how the ribbons really dress it up!! Total Awesomeness, gf!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say