Friday, March 15, 2024

Eat Cake Fun Fold Card

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Thursday to you all! Cheryl here today with a fun fold Birthday card to share that Ive created for Really Reasonable Ribbon and KaDoodle Bug Designs. I used the Beautiful Satin ribbon for my bows in two different sizes. 

So my card today I designed using 6" x 12" pink card stock and scored at 6" and then 9" and then fold the 6" valley, and 9" mountain fold. Next I cut another piece of pink card stock that measures 5" wide, and 6" tall. that will be the front of the card. Then decorate. I used the darling Unicorn from KaDoodle Bug Designs and added a different muzzle and different eyes from another SVG from KaDoodle Bug. I use the matching tag and then some beautiful Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon , 5/8" and 3/8" Pink , to put my card together I used foam tabs & scor-tape , and then foam dots. For the pink dew drops I used Robins Nest Dew drops. Ooo don't forget the sewing, I just had to add that too. 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say