Monday, March 4, 2024

Cute Critters Hairbow

 Hello!  Happy Monday!  Misty here with you today sharing my latest ribbon creation.  I decided that I wanted to make a fun little bow in honor of Spring...and in hopes that it comes quickly :) With the perfect ribbons and some cute critter buttons, I set to work. 


I absolutely love the Double Ruffle Satin Ribbon...so these are the ones I reached for first.  The brown, fuchsia, and green apple colors were actually perfect for what I had in mind.  (Psssst... here's a secret-These are not only the last colors remaining in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop, but they are also sale!)
I also grabbed a few patterned grosgrains ribbons. The 7/8 inch BabyBlue Swiss Dots, the 3/8 inch Garden Rose Swiss Dots, the 3/8 inch Funky Squares in Sunflower, and the 3/8 inch Capri Blue Chevron. I love picking just the perfect ribbons to create my projects. This assortment was not something I would normally mix together, but when it comes to hair bows...nothing is off limits! 

Once my ribbon was gathered, I  dug into my stash of buttons and pulled out a few little critter buttons. A snail, a ladybug, a frog, a bubble bee, and of course...an adorable turtle sits on top in the center.  I simply glued these cute critters in place once I had finished the bow.

 


I fell in love with how this bow turned out! Those critters, though!!! They are so cute, and I am super excited that the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store had the PERFECT colors and ribbons to match! 
I was looking at the store, and I am thinking maybe a Zoo themed hair bow with zebra and giraffe printed ribbons, or even a Mermaid or beach themed hair bow next.  Y'all help me decide!! 

I love ALL THE COLOR! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say