Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Have a Blessed Easter

Welcome by my blog, everyone, and thanks for visiting me.  I'm sharing a sweet card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some of their fabulous ribbons and trims, Adhesives and other goodies.  It's always fun creating cards that incorporate trims, Mulberry Flowers and many of the other fabulous touches you'll find at RRR.  They're still flat enough to mail, but ribbons add so much texture and fun to cards and projects.
My first card uses white cardstock layered with some older Crate Paper patterned papers.  The darling Easter sentiments I used (on both cards as well as the bookmark) are from the Religious Easter Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.  You can find so many great digital stamp sets at Bonnie Garby Designs.  I used a postage stamp die-cut set to cut all the layers of patterned papers.  I ran a length of Sharon White Crochet Lace across my first card and a length of Apple Green Baker's Twine.  I topped the bow with a pretty Yellow Sweetheart Blossom by using some Scor-Tape Adhesive.
The second card is very similar and again uses the same dies to layer the patterned papers.  I ran a length of Lemon Baker's Twine around my second card, and I attached several Sweetheart Blossoms to this card as well.  The Lemon Baker's Twine was strung through a sweet 16mm Faux Pearl Heart Shaped Buckle Slide.  I also used some vintage scotch tape and lots of Scor-Tape to secure everything in place. The floral stamp and die-cut set I used on my first card are from Stamp Simply.
The bookmark was cut using scraps of the same patterned papers.  I added some Green Apple & White Gingham Ribbon to the bookmark along with more of the Sharon White Crochet Lace and some Solid Ivory Baker's Twine that was strung through the yellow button.  The sentiment, which is also from Bonnie Garby Designs, got some extra color and pizzazz by using Mowed Grass & Lemonade Oxide Inks and a Tim Holtz Stencil.  There's always a perfect trim at Really Reasonable Ribbon to help you create and tuck in a cute bookmark with your cards.
We hope you'll check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog for lots of great ribbon inspiration and news about special sales and promotions at RRR.  Thanks again for taking the time to visit me here today and please stop by again soon.  I'm always super grateful for your visits here, and I love hearing your thoughts about my cards.  Have a blessed week, and please be sure to share your art in lots of fun challenges.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say