Monday, March 11, 2024

Bunny Bags & Ribbons

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I wanted to share a couple of things I've made for Easter using Really Reasonable Ribbon in Satin.

My projects are sewn but I used the Gorgeous Satin Ribbons in 7/8" and 5/8" for both bags here.
So my first bag is the large one its a drawstring bag I made and used lots of the 7/8" in Hot Pink for the drawstring. 

Next is the little bunny treat bag I made, these I made for our club meeting and will fill with homemade treats. I used the white 5/8" satin from RRR on this to tie around the ears and create a bow. 



I hope you enjoyed my post today using Really Reasonable Ribbon! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, 
Cheryl

 

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say