Friday, March 31, 2023

Put on Your Easter Bonnet

Kathy Clement, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Easel Card, Shaker Card, Easter

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Do you remember Easter Bonnets?  I do!  Especially those mean little elastic strings that snapped under your chin to hold the Easter bonnet in place.  Well, today's card features a mighty cute Easter bonnet and a Light Blue Chevron Twill bow that doesn't cause any pain at all!  
Shaker Cards, Easter, Light Blue Chevron Twill Ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kathy Clement

Sometimes, wide ribbon can be difficult to work with.  But this 3/4 Chevron Stripe Twill is soft and supple, and it ties a beautiful bow! Really Reasonable Ribbon has it in loads of colors. And if you're not a fan of wide ribbon, it comes in 1/4" width, too. I've paired it up with my favorite Iridescent Metallic String on the cover of this 6x6 shaker easel card. 




 Here's a peek at the inside of this cute card.  I created a pocket that doubles as a stopper for the easel mechanism.  Then I used my envelope punch board to make a cute Easter egg envelope to hold all the goodies I tucked inside. 

Do you have a great Easter Bonnet story?  We'd love to hear about it in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous papers and super adorable vintage image.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say