Monday, March 6, 2023

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter, everyone.  This year seems to be flying right by us, doesn't it?  It's hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner.  Well, if you're like me, sending out Easter cards is always something I love to do.  Really Reasonable Ribbon can help you create some lovely cards for Easter and all year long.
I used cream cardstock for my base and a JilliBean Soup orange plaid patterned paper.  Then, I cut another piece from cream cardstock using the Crimped Frames Die from The Greetery.  The carrots and shiplap planks are also dies from The Greetery.  I added some bundled Natural Burlap String to the tops of the carrots.  I just LOVE the texture that the Burlap String adds to cards, and this lovely trim comes in over 20 gorgeous colors and costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard.
I used lots of Scor-Tape to adhere the layers of paper, the carrots and the shiplap wood planks.  I used lots of wonderful oxide inks on everything as well.  At the bottom of my card, I added some lovely Orange Baker's Twine and Solid Ivory Baker's Twine.  Baker's Twine is another wonderful trim that comes in over 20 gorgeous colors and also costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard.
There's always lots of great inspiration for you on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog and lots of great sales and bargains in the RRR Shop.  Also, you won't want to miss the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop that starts on the 13th of each month.  We sure hope that you'll join us for that, and we look forward to your visits whenever you can stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Have a blessed and creative week, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say