Monday, March 20, 2023

Celebrate Spring

Hello, everyone! It is Gloria back after a little break! I am hoping to celebrate spring on this first day of spring! It has been strangely rainy and cold where I live. I love the rain, as it is so infrequent here, but honestly, we have had more than our fair share! We are close to our yearly rainfall and it is only March 20th! 

In celebration of spring, I chose some soft colors of ribbon and some matching flowers! I used off white cardstock to make a 4.5" x 6" card - which is an odd size, but I like it a bit better than the normal A2 size, and it fits into a 5" x 7" envelope with some padding. Win-win!
The paper is from Graphic 45 Cottage Life Collection, which is a new to me collection. I purchased a pack of 12x12 paper in September after taking a class which used the 8x8 version. It is very pretty!  
I used some lovely ribbons and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The pink ribbon is 5/8" Light Coral Delicate Stitched Satin. The lavender dots ribbon is 3/8" Lavender Swiss Dots Grosgrain, which is half off right now! 
The flowers match the ribbon perfectly. I used 15mm Lavender Open Roses with some Mixed Purple Rosebuds, plus Pink Miniature Gardenias
The doily is a die cut using the same off white cardstock as the card base. I also cut out the word "celebrate" from the same cardstock using G45 sentiment dies. 

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used: cardstock, printed paper, dies


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say