Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Eat, Drink and be Irish Greeting Card

 Hello friends.  I'm veering off my usual style again, but sometimes it's nice to have a card you can easily mail in a regular envelope while still adding a little touch of ribbon.  This one fits the bill and it's embellished with some pretty ribbons and some gold metallic string from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created a 4-3/4" x 6-1/2" top fold card with minimal layers. My digital sentiment from our sister company Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point.  I ran a piece of Forest Green Diamond Satin topped with Yellow and Green Argyle Print Satin Ribbon across the center of the card under the sentiment and wrapped some Gold Metallic Sting from top to bottom.  This is a great way to use up all those ribbon and trim 'bits and bobs'.


I finished of the inside of my card with the St. Patrick's Day Old Irish Blessings 'For the Inside' Digital Stamp Bundle.


Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below are the two sets I used on my card today.  The St. Patrick's Day Bundle will also work well for foiling.



*************************


For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say