Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Sweet Happiness Always Giraffe Card & Video

 

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative. I haven't made one of these in years, so I wanted to make another one, and on this one I used the darling Cutie KaToodles Giraffe from KaDoodle Bug Designs. Super cute! I also used tons of Really Reasonable Ribbons Flowers on this beauty!

On the Z Tri - Fold card I do have a video showing how I put this together, but leaving out the pockets. I did use some old design paper that was left over from back in probably 2009. I believe this one was K & company. I've been going through some of my old design papers and bringing them out and ready to use on some cards and projects. 

I did all my layers and then added my frame, Giraffe, and then all the gorgeous flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, along with some ribbons. I added some dew drops to the corners, and then some to the greenery floral arrangement. All details on doing this card can be seen in my video HERE
Really Reasonable Ribbon Flowers used:
Open Roses 15mm, 20 mm

The Robins Nest Creative
Pink dew drops
green dew drops
brown dew drops

KaDoodle Bug Designs
Cutie KaToodles Giraffe
  Video tutorial on paper piecing 




Video on Z Tri - Fold card and decorating process can be found here 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl 





No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say