Monday, February 27, 2023

Life is Beautiful

 

Carta Bella Homemade-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Cards-Kathy Clement

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Today I'm sharing a flirty floral card that's adorned with Coral Rose Mini Check Ribbon.  This is my favorite ribbon at the moment, and I find myself reaching for it so often that I purchased an entire spool.  It seems to be the perfect shade of pink for so many of the papers that I work with.  Plus, it ties the prettiest bows!  The small check pattern is a little more subtle than a larger plaid, and I find I'm liking that, too!  

Coral Rose Small Check Ribbon-Really reasonable Ribbon-Kathy Clement-Carta Bella-Homemade

Here's a look at the entire 5" x 7"top fold card. I love the way the mini check ribbon mimics the coral gingham background, don't you?  I also made a sweet little banner with Ivory Burlap String.  That's another favorite of mine. 


The inside of the card has a sweet little envelope filled with treats.  I tucked this inside the pocket, and now my card is a gift.

Kathy Clement-Tea Party Card-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Carta Bella-Homemade

The 4" x 3" envelope is made with on my envelope punch board.  I've even  made a teeny tiny gift card to tuck in with the tag, teabag and honeystick.  The tag is stamped on botanical paper that you can plant!  It actually has wildflower seed embedded into the paper.  How fun is that?  Top the tag with 3/8" Coral Rose Mini Check Ribbon and more Ivory burlap string.  

What ribbon are you loving at the moment?  There are so many to choose from, but sometimes I get what I call a "ribbon crush" on a particular ribbon and I use it all the time.  Does that ever happen to you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say