Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Happy Haunting Witchy Bear Treat Holder

 Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have a fun little Halloween treat holder that I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful satin ribbon. 


For my treat holder I made it like a match book to hold a few pieces of candy. Love how easy these are to make and fun to decorate. 

  • to start with I cut a piece of card stock to measure 4" x 8 1/4"
  • Next I score at 3/4" , 4 1/2" and then 4 3/4"
  • now press and fold pieces.
  • design paper measures 3 1/2" high x 3 3/4" wide this is for the front cover piece
  • Now for the fold at the bottom that is 3/4" fold up and staple. I then covered that piece with checkerboard satin purple ribbon and black dew drops, ribbon and a fun little candy piece that was a sticker.
  • for the cover I used scor-tape and placed that on top. Now used the sticker haunted house and sticker bat and tombstone.
  • witchy bear is from kadoodlebug designs and was put together and distressed. I added dew drops to her hat, star, and broom. Lastly I added some white dots.
  • I used 1" score tape on the inside to hold the candy.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, 
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say