Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Fun Fall Shaker card with RRR

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative. Loving the fall colors and working with all fall related items. I will list below what I used and how.

Card base and layers-

  • card base is an orange card stock cut at 6" x 12" and scored in the middle to create 6" x 6" card.
  • Layer 1-cut my brown 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" , then the rust at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", and DP is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Layer 2- is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" brown, orange is 4 1/2"x 4 1/2" , dp is 4 1/4"x 4 1/4" 
  • layer 3- 2 3/4"x 5" brown, then polka dot is 2 1/2" x 4 3/4"
  • Layer 4- 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" brown, orange is 2" x 4 1/4", dp is 1 3/4" x 4" then cut the end off
  • Layer 5- window shaker, I added lots of The Robins Nest Dew drops in the inside.'
  • Inside Layer is done using 3 layers, brown, rust and white. 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" , 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" , 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
All layers have sewing, dots, and dew drops in the corners. I love how the diamond shaped dew drops look in all corners and give some embellishing to my card layers. I also used dew drops on the window shutters, and top of window. 

Flowers-

  • I chose all my flowers from Really Reasonable ribbon, and used several different types. I listed them all below for easy finding. I also added some branches, and dew drops to the floral cluster I made. The gorgeous ribbon is Plaid Ivory , Brown and copper. Love it!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:



Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say