Friday, October 7, 2022

Autumn Wishes & Pumpkin Kisses

Autumn Wishes & Pumpkin Kisses are what I'm sharing today with this FUN Halloween card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Hi friends!  It's your ribbon-loving friend, Karen, here today sharing a cute Halloween card I created using products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Luckily, we can always count on RRR to have the perfect ribbons, trims, and goodies to adorn every card and every project we make.
I used black cardstock and some patterned paper scraps to create my base.  Next, I used a journalling card, a chipboard piece, and a sticker from My Mind's Eye Trick or Treat collection.  I die-cut a fancy border and topped that with a length of Black Seam Binding.  Then, I used a piece of the Black Seam BindingOrange Seam Binding and Solid Pumpkin Baker's Twine to create my bow.  I tucked in a few Black Double Head Stamens and Matcha Green Double Head Stamens, and then topped the bow with a pretty Dark Green Open Rose.
The stamped sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, and I think that about covers everything I used.  Of course, I used lots of Scor-Tape to hold all my papers and other pieces securely in place.  The little candy corn ephemera is from Jolee's.  If I forgot anything, just ask.  I tend to pile a lot on my cards, so I do lose track of it all sometimes.  It's always a comfort knowing that Really Reasonable Ribbon will always have the perfect trims for every project.
My second card uses more of the Trick or Treat collection from My Mind's Eye.  That includes the ephemera, stickers, journalling card and chipboard cat.  I tied some Solid Yellow Baker's Twine around my card as well as a piece of Black Seam Binding that I used to tie my bow.  A few Double Head Stamens are also tucked in there.
I do hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to look around.  There's lots of great inspiration on the RRR Blog along with our Blog Hop information and up-to-date details on special sales and promotions, so be sure to stop by often.  We always enjoy your visits.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say