Monday, October 24, 2022

Deck The Halls

Hello, and welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks for visiting us today as I, your crafty friend Karen, share a sweet little Christmas card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's always fun making Christmas cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect trims for every card and project.   Just look at this sweet little card.
I started with black cardstock and added a piece of kraft corrugated cardboard.  I used an Echo Park snowflake stencil to stencil some brown snowflakes on the background.  Next, I added some Ivory Crochet Lace across the bottom of my card next to a heart border cut from red wool felt.  I also ran a length of Black Seam Binding across my card in that area and tied a bow with it.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere the trims.
I attached an old Tim Holtz Adage Ticket to my card, and I used a Stamp Simply sentiment (Deck the Halls).  I tied some rusty jingle bells with Red Baker's Twine and Solid Red Baker's Twine.  I also attached a few cute buttons to my ticket, and they're tied with Red Burlap String and Ivory Burlap String in their centers.
Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, strings and SO much more to help you adorn your cards and projects.  Be sure to stop by the RRR Blog for loads of great inspiration and by the RRR Store for lots of great options.  Thanks again for visiting us today and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say