Friday, July 22, 2022

THANKS

Hi, it's Karen.  Whether I'm making a quick thank you card, a birthday, sympathy, or any other card; I always know that I can count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to always have the PERFECT color, width, style, etc. trim(s) for my projects.  This card started with some basic cardstocks that I inked and stencilled to create the fun background.
I used a small thanks die-cut from Poppy Stamps to keep the sentiment small.  I didn't want to cover up the background, and I really wanted the pretty leaves, flowers and ribbons to be the star of this sweet card.  I ran a width of Danish Blue Seam Binding across my card and tied a pretty bow with it.  I also bundled up some Ivory Burlap String that I tucked underneath things.  Lots of Scor-Tape Adhesive holds everything securely in place.
I added some (blue, pink, purple) Miniature Pastel Sweetheart BlossomsDouble Head Stamens, some pretty Mulberry Leaves, and one die-cut (bluish) stem.  I also added a couple of stick pins because a) they're so pretty and b) they're covering a small hot glue mess.  I have a few extra Double Head Stamens doing the same trick in another spot.  My theory is that most of the time, small bloopers can be fixed or hidden.  Just get creative and don't give up easily.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has lots of great Embellishments to accent your projects in this special way.
Isn't that Seam Binding just so pretty?  I swear that RRR really does have the PERFECT color for EVERY project.  I had already created this card base long before I even looked at what trims I'd use.  As always, Really Reasonable Ribbon had the perfect match to my project by way of the Seam Binding.  There are over 40 gorgeous colors of Seam Binding and one is sure to match YOUR next project perfectly.  Be sure to stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to check out all their great products.  Thanks again for visiting today, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say