Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Summer Mason Jar Pink Lemonade


Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  We are in the dog days of summer now, and it sure has been hot here in North Carolina! Is anything more refreshing on a hot summer day than a mason jar filled with ice and pink lemonade?  Especially if you get to sip it from the comfort of an old porch swing!  

I dressed up this frilly card with a bodacious Rose Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Bow.  It was one of the pretty new ribbons found in the July Ribbon Club Assortment.  Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon is one of my very favorite options from the RRR Shop.  It ties such soft, elegant bows.  And it comes in all kinds of pretty colors.  

Here's a peek at the inside of this flirty, feminine card.  I just love all the mason jar images.

Hanging by the pool is another great way to beat the summer heat.  But since that's not an option for me, I'll hang out in my air conditioned studio and keep making pretty things.  How are you passing the time during these sultry summer days?

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say