Friday, July 15, 2022

Sweet Friend

Hello, again everyone! It is Gloria once more! I have been trying to use more of each ribbon club, plus make more than one card from a paper collection. My new craft room is really small compared to my old one, so when I drag out ALL THE THINGS I have been trying to make more than one item at a time! {smile}

For today, I have made a 5" x 7" card from off-white cardstock and layered it with paper from the Authentique Calendar collection. I will miss this paper once I use it all up! 

Note: The blue ribbon here is NOT this bright in real life. It is more of a muted color, but for some reason it kept coming up super bright on camera!
The ribbon is from the July 2022 Ribbon Club, Smoke Blue Taffeta and Smoke Blue Satin Swiss Dots

I wrapped the panel with the Smoke Blue Taffeta and the Smoke Blue Swiss Dots ribbons, I then glued on a double bow made from the Smoke Blue Swiss Dots. 
The little sentiment is a pre-printed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used: Off-white Cardstock, printed paper, pre-printed sentiment


1 comment :

  1. Just luv this sweet card ...the plaid with the newsprint paper and those beautiful RRR ribbon and just gotta luv the bluebird! So vintage looking, luv this card creation! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say