Friday, July 8, 2022

Paris theme Shaker Memorydex


Hello crafty friends and happy Friday to you all! Today's Memorydex card set was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous satins that are in the shop. I also used the beautiful flowers as well. Love making these and sure hope you enjoy my post for today.



 I started out with cutting my card stock, I do use a heavy card stock from Papertemptress as it holds up strong. I then picked this darling design paper from Carte Bella, and layered it on the black. Next I punched out my borders and layered them. The dies are all from different companies, but I used the darling poodle, lamp post, shaker heart, swirl, rosette, and circles. I then layered them all, and added my black satin with dots ribbon, and the pretty pearl pink satin with silver metallic edge ribbon. The flowers are Open roses in pinks, and sweetheart blossoms, and rose buds. I will link below for easy finding. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
others: white paint pen, makers movement shaker, cottagecutz, carte bella design paper, 





thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, 
Cheryl


1 comment :

  1. Wow, this is layer upon layer of beauty; such a great design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say