Monday, July 11, 2022

Sweet as Can Bee Home Decor

Simple Stories Lemon Twist Aqua Striped Chevron Ribbon Peacock Alley Seam Binding

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  I love using ribbon in home décor projects, don't you?  This Sweet as Can Bee hanging shaker is bursting with bodacious summer blooms, buzzing bees and beautiful ribbon! I've topped it off with a little Peacock Alley Seam Binding bow.


Turquoise Chevron Striped Ribbon blends in perfectly with the summery hues of this wall hanging. I actually wrapped the ribbon all the way around the front, creating a lovely belly band effect.  Iridescent Metallic String is  just the perfect finishing touch on this pretty  bow cluster. I love this stuff and use it so much that I purchase it by the spool! It always adds just the right touch of shimmer to a project.

I don't know what  your flower garden looks like right now, but ours is bursting with beautiful blossoms and some very happy honey bees.  Enjoy summer while it lasts, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say