Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Winter Village Snow Globe Card

Vintage Christmas Ribbon Club Assortment Snow Globe Card by Kathy Clement Photo 01

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Have you had a chance to play with your November Ribbon Club Assortment yet?  I could not wait to dig into these lovely vintage Christmas ribbons!  They were the perfect pairing for this Winter Village Snow Globe card.  I found so many ways to enhance the card design with this wonderful assortment.

  • The Winter Neighborhood Satin Ribbon echoes the little house in the card focal image.  So I used it to build a border on the bottom edge of my card.
  • Then I created a textured belly band by wrapping Tan Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and the Winter Neighborhood ribbon around the center of the card
P13 Cosy Winter Snow Globe Card by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon

  • Next, I added a pop of color by creating a border from the Joy Sherry Satin Ribbon.
  • And finally, I created a lovely bow cluster with the Vintage Christmas Ribbon and some of my favorite Natural Burlap String
November 2021 Vintage Christmas Ribbon Club Assortment Really Reasonable Ribbon

TIP: Adhere ribbon quickly and neatly with 1/4" and 1/2" Scor-Tape.  Cut the ends a little longer than the width of your card panel so you can wrap the ribbon around to the back side.  This creates neat and tidy edges.

Clement-Kathy-Cosy-Winter-Snow Globe-RRR November Ribbon Club Assortment


You can use these ribbons inside your card, too!  This Merry Christmas Satin ribbon adds a touch of luxury to the top of the treat pocket.

This might be my favorite Christmas Ribbon Club ever.  I hope you have as much fun playing with it as I am!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say