Friday, November 5, 2021

BEAUTIFUL Baker's Twine

In case you haven't noticed yet, I am absolutely OBSESSED with Really Reasonable Ribbon Baker's Twine.  I was just looking at all my collective recent work the other day, and what I saw again and again was a whole LOT of beautiful, bountiful, blessed Baker's Twine in EVERY color you can imagine.  I've always love the traditional striped Baker's Twine; but I am also SO IN LOVE 💓with Solid Baker's Twine.  It's yet another "must have' for me; and I own it in almost every color.  It's BEAUTIFUL and I use it ALL the time.  If you look through my blog, you will see a LOT of Baker's Twine.
OH...and did I mention yet that Baker's Twine is only TEN CENTS ($0.10) per yard?  Oh my!  It's true.  You will receive TEN YARDS of Baker's Twine for just $1.00 at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  AND...there are more than twenty colors from which to choose.  Baker's Twine is like a beautiful rainbow of colors at your fingertips at such a great price, and this amazing trim adds so much pizzazz to your cards and projects.
This first card was created by using some cardstocks for the base, and then I stamped on a piece of white cardstock to create my background.  All the stamps I used on this card are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps where I'm currently a Guest Designer who is using A LOT of Baker's Twine on her cards.  No joke...I use Baker's Twine on so many of my cards.  I truly LOVE it, and I think you will enjoy this super reasonable ribbon that will work on all your cards, tags, and more.  I wrapped some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine around my card, and I topped that Cotton Candy Baker's Twine bow with a pretty Miniature Sweetheart Blossom.  I didn't have a grey Sweetheart Blossom, so I used an Ivory Sweetheart Blossom and colored it grey using a Copic marker.
I started my second card with a cardstock base and a patterned paper that I machine stitched together.  I just love all that wonderful texture from the felt, cork and Baker's Twine.  I also added a small journaling sticker for my sentiment which was die-cut from the cork.  I wrapped the Aqua Baker's Twine around my card several times and tied it into a pretty bow.  Lovely and SO "really reasonable".  No joke, my friends.  At Really Reasonable Ribbon, you'll find beautiful Baker's Twine, Ribbons and AdhesivesStamensFlowers and Embellishments to name a few.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Really Reasonable Ribbon is always here to help inspire you and provide high-quality ribbons, trims and products to help you create wonderful cards and projects.  Be sure to take a peek in the RRR Shop to see what speaks to you.  We're always grateful for your visits.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. I used this bakers twine myself it’s great as is your card x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say