Friday, November 19, 2021

Holiday Sweets & Ribbony Treats

With Christmas just around the corner, I know I'll be using lots of extra ribbons.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has all the widths, textures and styles of ribbons along with oodles of other great things like Mulberry Flowers. Adhesives, Leaves, Embellishments, Baker's Twine and SO much more.  I know that I'll always find the ribbons I need for crafting projects, gift wrapping, and everything else that we decorate during the holiday months.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has it all.
This #holiday Sweet treat card was created using an adorable die-cut set from The Greetery (smoores, marshmallows, cookies, tags, graham cracker, etc.).  I die-cut all the different shapes, inked them, glittered some, and placed them about my card using strips of Scor-Tape to securely adhere them.  I also cut the tiny tags, stamped on some of them and strung them together with a piece of Natural Burlap String.  Much like Baker's Twine, this is another great trim that comes in a wide variety of colors and costs just ten cents per yard.
I also used some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine to attach some rusty jingle bells.  At the bottom of the card, I attached another tiny tag with a Fabric Covered Button from the Embellishments Section.  You can always find the perfect trims, EmbellishmentsFlowersLeavesMulberry Flowers, Floral Stamens, and crafting supplies of all sorts.  Be sure to stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to do some shopping, and the RRR Blog where you'll always find lots of great inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please visit us again soon.  It's always a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what's new, and to leave your encouragement and thoughts.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

Karen

1 comment :

  1. Lovely card. The bakers twine from RRR really adds fullness to the card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say