Monday, November 8, 2021

Give Thanks Treat Box

Hello crafty friends and happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing a treat box, or gift box I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon and this darling little turkey. I love decorating these boxes as they are so much fun! These will be used on my table as place name tags for seating.
For my box I bought these at Hobby Lobby, and then cut design paper to cover the front and back of the box. You can use design papers for the entire box, but I wanted to do this one different. I then layered some oval shapes, and this darling turkey that I cut on my cricut using Kadoodlebug Svg. Next I made the big bows using Really Reasonable Ribbons Plaid Cream and brown Tartan Ribbon, and then the Shimmer Satin Tangerine with gold. Each piece was popped using the Foam Tabs, and paper was added using the scor tape.

My image was airbrushed and then colored using copics. Name was done with Thickers.

Supplies :

Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say