Monday, November 15, 2021

Festive VW Christmas Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! I've been having so much fun creating cards with non-traditional color palates but my favorite will always be classic green and red. 

Isn't this vintagy red VW bug just the cutest? It's especially merry when piled high with a holiday tree and packages.

I layered up these patterned papers with a solid green cardstock border to keep them from looking busy.


This arrangement is created with some ready made and some made by me flowers layered with die cut foliage, loopy twine bows and gold netting for a little sparkle. I tucked in some coordinating berry sprays and finished it off with bows created with Olive Wrinkle Ribbon.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Olive Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say