Monday, November 22, 2021

Thanks Gift box

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing another fun box designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon, this one I used as a gift box at my luncheon.

On my box I used some fall design papers to cover it, then added some RRR Ric Rac in brown. Next I chose a few oval frames and layered them using the foam tabs. I stamped the Thanks! and then distressed the oval. This box was super easy to put together. I made 2 bows using Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched ribbon, and then the gingham ribbon. Love how simple this was to make! Perfect for those little gifts we give.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say