Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Thanksgiving Photo Folio by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon Photo 01

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm about to trade in my scissors for my apron and rolling pin because it's time to bake pies.  But I thought I'd pop in quickly and share this adorable Thanksgiving Photo Folio with you first.  


Burlap string bows create the perfect little nest for this cute felt pumpkin.  Clustered together with die cut leaves, wheat stalks, and pretty flowers from the RRR shop it ties all the colors in this folio together. You can almost hear the leaves crunching under the feet of the cute kids in the picture.   I selected Olive Green, Antique Gold, Yellow and Red Burlap string for the bows. Tie all four lengths of string into a big loopy bow with a little help from your Bow-it-All Tool.  The flowers are Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemums and Mixed Earth Tone Rose Buds.  


The inside of the folio has flap pages, pockets and magnetic mini folios.


I really cherish the old family photos from Thanksgivings past.  The images bring back lots of happy memories.


I wish you all a blessed, happy and delicious Thanksgiving Day!  

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say