Monday, November 9, 2020

Snowglobe Christmas Shaker Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today's post is a super cute Christmas Shaker Snow Globe card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon, & Makers Movement Stamps and dies. I love the Christmas Ribbons that were in last months Ribbon club and had to use them on this card here. 

On my card I combined 3 design paper layers, 1 doily frame, and then the super cute shaker snowglobe. I added a little scenery inside the snow globe, along with the tinsel sprinkles. Next I added a snowflake embellishment to the bottom of the snow globe and all the corners on my card. The double bow was done using the gorgeous ribbons from the October Ribbon Club Assortment, aren't they so pretty!? I added gel dots in white, and then my sewing to embellish each layer.

Really Reasonable Ribbon 

Makers Movement
Makers Movement stamps and dies Snowglobe
Jingle Bell sprinkles (tinsel sprinkles)
Crossover II , clear acetate sheet , double sided adhesive foam

extra's
sewing, flower soft, gel pen white, copics to color, hot glue gun, wire , 




Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my post for today.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say