Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A Joyous Christmas Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a greeting card I created with my favorite trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I'm loving the more traditional color palate of this care. Red and green are classic!

These papers have been in my stash for a bit just waiting for the right project to come along.
This focal point image is a printable I created to help me utilize papers that don't come from a "collection" and don't have journal cards or ephemera to coordinate.

I've created a large flower arrangement to add using a bow made with the gorgeous Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon from May Arts to fill in the corner.

A second bow for balance. Also you can never have enough bows Am I right?

Please enjoy this video tutorial...


~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Olive Green Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say