Monday, November 30, 2020

Special Delivery from the North Pole Stuffed Pocket by Cherry Nelson

 

Hello RRR fans!  Cherry here today on the blog.  It is after Thanksgiving, so game on with the Christmas festivities!  I created a whimsical overstuffed holiday pocket filled to the brim with gift tags and fun little embellishments.   Many of these would be adorable on packages, in your own personal scrapbook, or a traveler's notebook.   I used twine from RRR along with the striped grosgrain on my pocket. I always love pinks, reds, and aquas for a retro Christmas.  Make sure to scroll down for a full RRR list my friends!















Hope you enjoy and stay safe and creative my friends!

XOXO, Cherry

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies-


Cherry Baker's Twine

Sweetheart Stripe

Stamens


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say