Friday, May 22, 2020

Happy Day

Welcome by today, creative friends.  We hope you're all doing well, staying safe and healthy, and enjoying your crafty time.  I'd like to share this card with you that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using a few of their (many) fabulous products.  If you'd like to stop by blog, My Cup Runneth Over, I have a few more details about my card.
I used brown kraft paper for my base and cover plate.  I used a wonderful Adhesive called Scor-Tape to layer everything together and secure the cover plate and floral patterned paper into place.  Next, I die-cut and layered several wool felt flowers and I placed a White Flatback Pearl in the center of each flower as well as one at the bottom left of  my card.  I tied a pretty bow with a length of Robin's Egg Wrinkle Ribbon.
Just below the floral patterned paper, I ran a length of 1/4" Pink Chevron Striped Twill.  I also die-cut some green foliage from the wool felt.  One of my wool felt die-cut flowers is rolled up; and I tucked in several White Double Head Stamens to recreate the stamens you'd see in a real flower.  If you haven't noticed yet, I do so LOVE the Double Head Stamens.  They come in two different styles and a wide array of gorgeous colors.  They're also SUPER affordable at approx. $2 for 250 pieces.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I do hope that you'll visit again soon for more inspiration.  There's always something new (and quite lovely) at Really Reasonable Ribbon to help you adorn all your wonderful projects.  There's also information about special sales and promotions, and an awesome Blog Hop each month on the 13th of the month where one lucky person wins the awesome Ribbon Club Assortment.  We hope you'll visit us often.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say