Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Having FUN w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, everyone!  It's Karen here today.  Thanks for visiting us.  I'm so glad you've stopped by to take a peek at these two projects I created using some of the fabulous trims and goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  For my card, I started with a cream cardstock base, added a burnt orange cardstock layer, and then a piece of Echo Park printed wood grain patterned paper.  To that, I added a sentiment strip using stickers from Echo Park.  The layers of paper and sentiment stickers are attached using Scor-Tape and White Foam Squares.
The next thing I did was to run a length of Olive Wrinkle Ribbon across my card, and I scrunched it up a bit to gift it a ribboned effect.  That was a bit tricky!  I placed an Orange Open Rose in the center of one of the printed flowers.  I also bundled up a nice long length of Red Burlap String and topped that with a few Double Head Stamens.
My bow includes a piece of the Olive Wrinkle Ribbon, as well a length of Cream Seam Binding and Bay Leaf Seam Binding.  This lovely bow is topped with a White Sweetheart Blossom and some Ivory Open Roses.  There are always SO many lovely choices when it comes to ribbons, trims, twines, laces and all kinds of wonderful flowers, stamens, leaves and accessories.  Just stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to look around.  You'll be amazed at all the wonderful products you'll find.
My second project is a sweet tag I created to place on a little white treat bag.  Once I'd cut the tag, I used some new paints to create a background; and I incorporated some mint and purple.  I stamped my sentiment in deep bordeaux wine colored ink.  I really like the color combinations on this tag.  And, as always, Really Reasonable Ribbon had all the PERFECT trims and embellishments for this sweet tag.
I added a bow that includes a length of Bay Leaf Seam BindingBordeaux Wine Seam Binding, and bundled Ivory Burlap String.  That's topped with a 13mm Mixed Color Flatback Gingham Buttons.  There was one in there that was just the right color for my project.  That just seems to happen A LOT with my Really Reasonable Ribbon products....there's always a perfect color match due the vast variety of colorful choices at RRR.  Oh, and like I almost always do...I did tuck a few Double Head Stamens into my bow cluster.  They're the sweetest, huh?
I attached this sweet tag to a small white paper bag that I filled with big gumballs.  This will make an extra "sweet" little birthday gift for a friend.  I used a few pieces of cut Scor-Tape to seal the white paper bag and to securely attach the tag.  There are several fabulous Adhesives available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
And don't forget to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for loads of great inspiration as well as updates about specials, sales and promotions.  You just never know what you might find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And thanks again for visiting us here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We always appreciate your visits.

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say