Friday, May 15, 2020

Pears, Peaches, and Pies Card by Cherry Nelson

Hello my RRR peeps!  Cherry here here today to share a fun country themed card using this months ribbon assortment from the blog hop!  I used the Light Navy Checkerboard.
My Mom was a big canner...she canned everything and her pies were out of this world.  So I had to name this card Peaches, Pears, and Pies....and of course the ribbon was the crowning touch to this project!


I even added a mini life like mason jar along with a rolling pin!  My flowers are mostly Foamiran flowers that I have been creating lately and Magnolias from the store!  


and of course I had to add a fork.....to eat that yummy pie with!!  



Well that is it for me friends!  Hope you are all safe an healthy!  xoxo, cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say