Monday, May 11, 2020

Singing the Blues




Hello, Friends!  Kathy here with a beautiful summery blue card filled with roses, posies and butterflies. 


The Light Navy Taffeta Ribbon bow cluster on this card steals the show.  I love working with taffeta ribbon!  It has a soft sheen and ties crisp loopy bows.  I've topped this one with some Gold Metallic String and a big ole blue rose. 

Everything about this card makes me want to sip a tall glass of sweet tea out on the veranda while I listen to the birds sing.  If I had a veranda, that is!


Here's a peek at the inside.  It's so fun to tuck these little surprises inside a card!

I hope you get to sit out under the big blue sky today and drink in some sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say