Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Sheer Botanical Beauty


Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Today I have a sheer botanical beauty of a card to share with you.  If you haven't discovered the gorgeous Variegated Sheer Ribbon in the RRR shop yet, it's time to take a look!  It's become one of my absolute favorite ribbon styles.  Soft and easy to work with, it also has a little bit of shimmer from the iridescent threads that run through it.  It ties a truly bodacious bow, especially when you pair it up with some Iridescent Metallic String!  The color I've used here is the Red/Pink/Ivory combination.  It's the perfect match for the pink and rose hues in this shaker card. 



Here's a peek at the inside of this garden themed card.  By adding a 1" spine to my card base, I was able to create a box style pocket on the right and a standard pocket on the left.


Dress up a tea bag, cookies, and chocolate with your designer papers.  Then tuck them into the pockets with a bitty spoon and honey stick to keep them company.


Use a tiny clip to attach a velvet bookmark to the card base.  Now you're ready for the garden party!

I hope I shared some tips for working with ribbon with you today.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say