Monday, October 27, 2014

Fun with Chipboard Ornaments


Hi Everyone.. today I have another Christmas idea to get started before the holidays are upon us using the October Ribbon Club Assortment and a few other beautiful ribbons that I have from RRR.  This month the assortment is jam packed full of gorgeous ribbons to use and I had a hard time deciding what to use on it :)  So I did a few of the ornaments to share with all of you today.


This is another fun chipboard product that I found and it was soooo easy to cover with papers and the ribbons on the sides to finish them.  Each is something different and this would be a great project to use up some of the things you have saved in your stash and then you can hang them on the tree each year and enjoy them instead of being tucked away... 

  
This is my favorite and I used a premade Santa and then cut circles and a fancy lacy circle to back the chipboard ornament.  The ribbon on the front is from the RRR club assortment and on the sides.
The ribbon on the side is christmas dots and green ovals and the front ribbon is metallic edge satin ribbon in green.  This one comes in lots of shades and is one of my favorite.


For this one I used some snowflake papers for the theme and then cut a big snowflake from a Spellbinder die to put on the front.  And of course lots of pretty red snowflake ribbon and the white organza dot ribbon with dots that look like snow.  This was super quick and easy to do.


And lastly I decorated this one with some pretty red snowflake papers and added poinsettias that I made and added gold to the edges so that they would match the metallic gold thread.  Guess I am going to be needing to go back to get more of these to make for gifts... It's really fun :)

Thanks for stopping over and don't forget to leave a comment...

Hugs and Smiles, Teresa

6 comments :

  1. These are all wonderful I especially love the Santa ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, STAHP it! These are too cute for words! You clever girl, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are SO wonderful Teresa!!! I really love the little santa the most too--he's totally adorable lol! And I also really like how you adorned the gold thread! Superb my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous Teresa...just too cute! X

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say