Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jingle Bells Christmas Card with Pretty Ribbon Trims


Hi everyone.  It's October already - can you believe it?  Time to get working on those Christmas craft projects so you can be done by Thanksgiving and sit back and relax and enjoy the month of December.  (Yeah, I don't even believe that's going to happen as I'm typing it - but it would be nice, right?)

My card today features some of the pretty ribbon styles in the new October Christmas Celebrations Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



This assortment is a MUST HAVE for your Christmas creations!


Not a Ribbon Club member yet?  Join today and begin with this great Christmas assortment which has 9 great styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash so you always have just the right color or style for your latest project.

My card features some gorgeous ribbons from the October Ribbon Club assortment,  a great Digi Stamp from Create with TLC and a gorgeous paper flower made with Dies from Heartfelt Creations.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper flower.  I used the Sweet Juliet Die set along with one die from the  Arianna Blooms Set and a tiny jingle bell to create this cool flower.  So easy!

The RRR Design Team will be featuring projects from Heartfelt Creations on our October 15th Challenge Post so I do hope you will join us for that.  They have wonderful products.


My double-layer bow was created with my Bow-it-All V2.0 Tool and the Red Swirl Satin from the October Ribbon Club assortment.  I wanted to use the swirl ribbon, but it was too much with it showing on the whole bow with the other pattern paper, so with a slightly different wrapping pattern, the swirls show on the back loops only.  I LOVE this look.  (You will be seeing it again!).  And I finished off the middle of the bow as I sometimes do with a 10mm White Open Rose.

If you missed out on the September Halloween Assortment, for a limited time we will be offering a Special Deal to order the September and October assortments together for $17.00 (for US customers only).  Hurry - offer good through October 10th, 2014.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

                         ~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. So very pretty! I love how you did the bow too - something to keep in mind! Beautifully matted and coordinated. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say