Saturday, October 25, 2014

Jolly Halloween Witch Card


Well hello there Paper Peeps! It's almost that time to get your spook on!!! Of course I am excited because it's one of my favorite holidays!!! And not just for the candy....okay I do like the candy lol. I created this card with a fun little digital image I whipped up and layered it over some great Graphic 45 papers and my absolute fave Swiss Dots on Black Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Isn't that the cutest little witch ever???? And that little cat is just too sassy!!! 


Loving this poofy bow!!!! I topped it off with a double layer of festive buttons : )

Okay Peeps that's all for me.....wishing you all a happy and productive day with lot's of time to be creative : ) Ginny from Polly's Paper

8 comments :

  1. Only the cutest Halloween card ever! Love the button/ribbon combo, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card design with fun layers and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Ginny! I love that you fussy cut out the little witch. What a great idea for vintage digitals! I really like the layered buttons too with the sweet bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such a Beautiful card with a gorgeous bow!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I am in love with that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage style Halloween images. This is such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say