Thursday, October 16, 2014

'Twas the Night Before Christmas Tag


Well hello there Paper Peeps! I've been a busy little elf working on the projects for my Christmas gifts. Today I'm sharing a tag I created with lovely RRR trims , 'Twas the Night Before Christmas patterned papers from Graphic 45, and fun dimensional embellishments.

As you can see, I've added a lot of depth by building the layers with foam spacers. Lots of layers of vintagy images with chipboard elements, sparkly snowflake and gorgeous Mulberry Flowers.


This scrumptious bow was created with wider Red Plaid and  Snowflakes on Red Satin Ribbons. I topped it off with a glittery pine cone. 


 I thought it would look nice to add an extra layer of the holly...so I clipped out small sections...and scored it to fold and give more depth.
Okay...that's one more gifty project done....there's only like elebenty hundred to go....good thing I got an early start : ) Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative...G

6 comments :

  1. This is sooooooo beautiful. Love those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I love the layers and beautiful bow with yummy ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful with lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow WOW ((( W O W ))) all the Layers, Ribbons, Embellishments are WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say